Friday, December 7, 2012

Drink Your Greens

Oh hey FRIDAY! Despite the fact that you're windy, dark and rainy, I still like you.

I kicked off the morning with an easy 4 mile run. It's getting pretty chilly out, but since I heat up quickly and sweat like crazy person it's still bearable.

I can't decide if I like running more in the morning or in the evening, post-work. Mornings are nice because it really sets the tune for my day. I feel healthy and accomplished, which are always jazzy qualities. However, working out at night is nice because I reflect on the day and get to get my think on. There are definitely no thoughts on morning runs, as long as you're not counting coffee and a warm bed.

When I got back all I wanted was a cold breakfast, so I whipped up this guy:


Kale, frozen banana, chia seeds, almond milk, water, flax meal, peanut butter ,and a 1/4 cup of granola at the last minute when I decided it needed something crunchy and more substantial. Twas delicious.

That's all I have for now. Have a great Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment